450 quick question

Sparse

Guys I'm getting ready to order my stuff, I have been reading all day about the ikon and was wondering will my stock align esc work with the ikon ? it has a built in gov ? I'm just not trying to put all this money out to end up getting surprised needing something else in the end. And there is hardly any how to videos for this gyro. so I am sure I will have many questions when it arrives.

Quick note who has them I looked on amain and a couple of other places ,All sold out ! somebody shoot me a link. I'm in the states

Last edited:

danhampson

if you want to run the gov in your esc dont enable it in the ikon/brain, if you want to use the ikon gov you will need a phaze sensor to plug into the ikon.

cml001

Do not order from grand rc... While my unit is just fine... It was an opened box(which looked ruff).. My thoughts were a customer return.. Poor customer service.... All in all everything was fine.. But I'll never order from them again.. That ESC will be fine.. It's gov is kinda crappy.. But using the gov in the ikon/brain is awesome. I used a spektrum sat wire to plug in the gov port.. But I have a CC ESC with a lead for it... With the align ESC ull need a sensor.

Top Bottom