450 Quick question

Sparse

What do the pots on the three 3gx do ( potentiometers ) how do you know when they need to be adjusted ? could that be the reason for the problem i have posted about (450 odd behavior) ? If so which pot do I adjust, and which way do I adjust it. I did go through my heli found a bad servo switched it out and the issue seems to be there but not a prevalent as it was. After my girl come home from work i am going to shoot a vid and upload it to the fourm. but in the mean time could somebody please explain the pots to me. Thanks in advance.

Slobberdog

The two pots are for aileron and elevator gain, so it's like the rudder is done on the tx you have these pots to do the same for the other two axis, the higher you turn them the more locked in the cyclic should be, but like the rudder if you go to high you will get cyclic wag,

Sparse

okay did you see the video i had posted 450 odd behavior. is that something that has to be adjusted through the pots, I am still trying to wrap my head around all this. please take a look at the video and tell me what you think. I'm going to try and put a flight video up later om today so you guys can see what I'm seeing first hand.

Sparse

okay thanks slobberdog . I am waiting for my girl. my I phone camera chick LOL and i will shoot some video later. and we will go from there.

Tony

Staff member
Watch my setup videos on how to set those pots. You want them both at 105 in the 3GX program to start with.

Sparse

I did not know there was videos for them, shoot me the link or let me know were there at. Thanks.

Top Bottom