DIY Quad Build 2.0

bigone5500

I got my FC today. It doesn't have the pin header like the one I ordered but has a wiring harness. That's fine, it's the one I wanted to begin with.

20180313_160212.jpg 20180313_160230.jpg

bigone5500

I have the lemon rx connected to the 3.3v, gnd, and Rx1 of the board. I cannot get anything to happen with it. I am getting 3.3v at the terminals but the rx won't light up. I did the set spektrum thing in CLI but it still didn't do anything. Should I have connected the rx to the Tx1 terminal?

2017112410460293.jpg

Tony

Staff member
RX1 is the correct terminal, unless you wnat to use rx2 or rx3 which are just the different UART's. Just make sure you have the Serial RX turned on under ports tab for your specific UART you are using. also, under configuration make sure you have Spektrum selected and also make sure you are using 2048 and not 1024 in the dropdown menu.

If none of that works, connect it up to a standard Rx and bind it then hook it back up to the FC and it should all work as long as everything above is done.

bigone5500

Still trying to get this lemon rx satellite to work. When I plug the battery in the led flashes for a split second and goes off. I tried another one and it does the same thing. Could it be I need to do something else to make it work? I have UART1 enabled and the signal wire soldered to Rx1. Power is connected to 3.3v and ground.

Tony

Staff member
Have you put the satellite on a standard Rx and tried to bind it that way? Can you post screen shots of your config and port settings?

Tony

Staff member
Nope, just hook an ESC to a standard Rx, plug the satellite into the standard Rx, plug a bind plug into the standard Rx, plug a battery into the ESC, LED should flash rapidly on standard Rx and satellite Rx, then bind it with your quad model in your Tx. Once bound, power down, remove bind plug, remove satellite from standard Rx, plug satellite Rx into Quad board, power on the quad. Now you should have a bound satellite Rx so that you can control it but without doing Set Spektrum_Sat_Bind in CLI.

Top Bottom