Quad QAV500 Build....

Tasajara

Lee that must be some tuff grass you have... I cut a lot of grass Sunday because where I was landing was deep.

Here is my first flight with the QAV500...
Still needed to trim it a bit, and do some fine tuning...
[video=youtube_share;ZETArFdkCxY]http://youtu.be/ZETArFdkCxY[/video]

Last edited:

Lee

If you watch my quad racing video, you'll see the stuff we were dealing with.
Your video is very smooth, you must be loving the QAV :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I did not know they came out with a new NAZA. Cool. Mine is ready for flight but weather is not cooperating hmmmm.

Tasajara

I just got an email that said the supplier of my Naza V2 would receive there shipment early next week. So they should
get it out to me as soon as they get it.

After looking at my needs I think this new Naza will be better Suited on my Hexa. And take the older Naza, and add the GPS for my QAV.
I just got a deal where I can make some Serious Money with my Hexa. So I will be spending a few hundred on it.
Just got a New Brushless Gimble ordered. And a new Gimble controller, along with a few carbon fiber props.

BTW I did put my new ESC's on the QAV and they are super smooth..... I have found my ESC's of choice for my multirotors.

Last edited:

Tasajara

Yes... I had a x468 gimble ran through it. Just the Naza is not set up to use brushless motors on a gimble, just servos.
Anyway the separate controller has gryos that mount to the camera tray making it in direct control of the camera adjustment.

fredor

Could you let me know where I can obtain the legs you are using on the QAV500 as the ones supplied I find to be too short

Tasajara

They are cheaper, and are a bit thinner. The black ones are 1/3 thicker. Either way they both will work just fine..
The ones at GetFPV.com are just like mine.

Top Bottom