FBL Gyro Prototype Align 4GX first flights

Lee

Heres Aligns next FBL system being tested.
I think they should change the name. Get this GX bad taste out of there mouths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graham Lawrie

LOL I put the same thread up 46 minutes ago:) under videos:)

Looks like an admission of guilt by Align again!!

There appear to be a few companies coming out with new gyros, Bert Kemmerer alluded to this on Rotors:)

pvolcko

Okay. How does it handle spinning on the ground? Low head speed? High wind hovers? You know. The stuff that 3gx typically gets complaints about?

Lee

Heres some more info.
Android, IOS and windows compatible :)

Gpro.jpg

danhampson

Okay. How does it handle spinning on the ground? Low head speed? High wind hovers? You know. The stuff that 3gx typically gets complaints about?

+1. There are loads of videos of the 3gx being flown by super human pro pilots but when joe public gets his grubby paws on it, it starts doing all sorts of strange things.

Slobberdog

looking at the pin layout it looks the same as the 3gx but has a cutout for the USB lead on top, I just think they have kept the 3GX case tooling with a very slight modification, the board is obviously different but I cant say as never taken one apart be interesting to see what it would be like, the best bit for me would be the app connectivity as pc is a pita

treff

It beats me why they show this type of video. Everyone knows when this comes out there is going to be so many updates
that pretty soon we will be talking about the GX5. Please step forward the first Guinea pigs with fat wallets. lol

Graham Lawrie

Well it wont be me after the 150, once bitten......

Align are going down for me, its time for a new front runner in the market:)

Slobberdog

Not gonna happen, new front runner that is, Align are good quality normally, when in their comfort zone, and at a pretty good price, everyone else don't offer a super combo at a good price so Align can still get to the masses,

If a GOBBY 500 was £600 like the 550 Rex then most people would buy the GOBBY but it's well over a grand to get it in the air with a good spec, that's why align still corners the market.

damhdearg

Nothing wrong with Align helis, they don't do themselves any favors with certain PR type things but overall Id say they are pretty reliable.

Slobberdog

Nothing wrong with Align helis, they don't do themselves any favors with certain PR type things but overall Id say they are pretty reliable.

Agreed Cam, not had an issue with any of mine, solid good quality, but the way they deal with customers through the main distributor Robbe UK is poor at best, that is unless you deal through Midland heli's

Top Bottom