500 PROTOS is alive..

Slobberdog

Dude looks good, one day I am gonna get enough spare wedge to get a big bird set up, but for now more fun with my 130x and 450 DFC

danhampson

I know what you mean anthony, after getting my protos ive not been bothered with my other birds the rush from flying a bigger bird is awesome. Im already looking at getting something bigger (next year) either a 600 or 700.

Slobberdog

Dan have you fixed your other two birds yet, and been looking for a bargain 550 but they are not happening

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I know what you mean anthony, after getting my protos ive not been bothered with my other birds the rush from flying a bigger bird is awesome. Im already looking at getting something bigger (next year) either a 600 or 700.

Cool! what you got in mind for your next bird?

danhampson

ive fixed the 130x but not the 450 yet, im going over to fast lad next week to pick up some cyclic servos.

Im thinking of a goblin or the new avant monstro i like both of those but will have to see what happens with the monstro with it not being released yet.

pvolcko

Nothing wrong with the 7200BX. Great FBL. And a good match to smaller helis since it has the built in Rx. No need for a sat.

Nice looking heli. Get some vids of the maiden!

murankar

Staff member
The avant is a nice heli, but its a speed heli. Not so much a 3d machine unless that's what the monstro is.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
That is right! there's nothing wrong with the Beast X, its just that I am pushing my learning curve out at the field and I do need some insurance... just incase. so being that the IKON has SL and at a great price I will use it. Beast X will stay in my drawer until I am comfortable.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Make sure to test the SL under controlled conditions and from high high up! :)

I am not worried about the SL..I know it works, believe me it saved my Gob three times already all three at the height of 6 feet too. Whew! thank god my right index finger still has some reflex.lol

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
just got her back up and for its first flight..she feels locked in. Need to bump the HS a tad bit and she is ready for some TIC-TOCS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Ah, I see. I keep mine very light. Like just tight enough so the stick doesn't fall under it's own weight. My rudder is pretty tight though. To each his own on this though. Have to do it how it feels right.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Ah, I see. I keep mine very light. Like just tight enough so the stick doesn't fall under it's own weight. My rudder is pretty tight though. To each his own on this though. Have to do it how it feels right.

Yeah I adjusted it and need to field test. By the way that video was with my new Go-Pro..:banana: Finally! Man do i need another half in my life to tell me stop spending..LMAO

Top Bottom