Progress?

treff

I just had to pass this along. Flying CP helicopters is progress marked by great smoking holes in the ground.
Love it. Cheers

BAdair

Sure hope your not saying the one you have spent so much time on trying to get the 3GX programed on went in....?

treff

Sure hope your not saying the one you have spent so much time on trying to get the 3GX programed on went in....?

Bit late in my reply, sorry about that, been busy. No crashes just saw this quote and thought very apt. I'm going through
the HK blues, that's when you fit an Align part and then an HK part fails. Although I seemed to be getting some dodgy Align
tail servos, I'm on my third 525 so I must be doing something wrong but can not fathom what it is. Cheers

Tony

Staff member
Make sure that the linkage is not binding, the gyro is set to 1520us 200Hz (or 333 if you want to max it out) and that your voltage going to the servo is not over 6vDC.

treff

Thanks Tony. Yes I have check all of the things you said. I found that the tail section was machined wrong and the part where the blades fit into was not right. I took it all apart about 6 times before I found this and compared it with another tail
section. The bearings in side were moving around and getting hot with friction. Cost me over 100 dollars to discover this. I could have brought another heli. Still Christmas is coming so you never know LOL. Cheers.

Top Bottom