Prodigal Heli Flies Again..... :)

Tony

Staff member
dude, that thing was all over the place. It's like you have the speed of the servos turned down really slow. I don't know if you can adjust that in teh zyx gyro. and it only seems to affect the ailerons and not the elevator. ah well, it's in the air. Now you need to put a locater on it for when you lose radio signal so you can find the thing hahahahaha :lmao:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
exactly what i felt.. needs a bit more playing around with the settings of my zyx. Its definitely my zyx.. i can get it to work fast.. Wont take a lot of work :)

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Thanks for putting up the vid so soon Gaba. Good to see her fly again, even if she's a bit skittish right now, you will have her fine tuned soon enough. I got my TT front gears for the 450 and the main gear for the mcpx today, and have both birds running smooth. The 450 head speed was 2382 rpm at about 45% collective, and I adjusted pitch to -11° - 0 - +10° with my digital pitch gauge today. Somehow it was -12.5 to 8.5

I hope to get some video this weekend, if there is no wind. I want accident free flying for a while.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
YES!!!! :) :) :) :) I put a post in the rc help lounge "Wednesday form heaven" :D I finally found it two days ago.. took me a bit over two weeks. hahaha

Top Bottom