For Sale: Possible Sale; Testing The Waters

murankar

Staff member
I have a Gaui X3 thats been hanging for almost 2 years with Zero flights in that time. If the intrest is out there and the offers are reasonable I am concidering the sale of said heli. The purcahse will include all the spare parts including 2 sets of main blades, one set on the heli and one set in the box ($35 value US). I have so many spares parts I cant begin to name them all. I have a couple booms, a set of boom supports, tail ouput assembles. Ill have to get pics later. My X3 is the one with the CNC tail grips and plastic main grips. Yes its been crashed and not just once. Its been fixed and will also come with a boom cover. I have the Original canopy and a newer canopy which is moified for the boom cover. All of the spare parts are in 2 plastic organizers with everythin labeled. I may throw in a Kbar just for kicks. THe Motor is the Scorpion 2520-3500Kv motor. That will go with the kit.

I must be clear on this possible sale. I am keeping the ESC, BK Servos and Mikado Neo. My asking price is $300 and buyer pays and selects the method of shipping.

Top Bottom