Pnoenix simulator v5.5

I've just ordered phoenix sim v5.5. Until now I was using a cracked phoenix with missing models. I just want to ask. Is there a possibility rchelp loads any simulator videos on you tube, with specific exercises i.e from a proper hover to basic sport flying and then to basic 3d practicing step by step school? Give us some procedure on which we could concentrate.

Tony

Staff member
We don't have anything like that but I'm sure we can work something up. Sim flying is easy enough lol. Doesn't cost any money when you crash the crap out of it. I will see if I can get something done here soon.

Geena

Staff member
The sessions we do get posted, but as of yet, we have not (that I know of) done flight school. I have done individual flight training on Phoenix and Real Flight 7.5. So I`ll be happy to do some online one-on-one training with you. Just let me know when you are ready. :)

Westy

LEGEND
I have some that I did back in 2013 or there abouts .... let me know if you want me to post em here.
Cheers

bigone5500

I've just ordered phoenix sim v5.5. Until now I was using a cracked phoenix with missing models. I just want to ask. Is there a possibility rchelp loads any simulator videos on you tube, with specific exercises i.e from a proper hover to basic sport flying and then to basic 3d practicing step by step school? Give us some procedure on which we could concentrate.

Please see this thread:
Idea for live streams

After you are able to do 360 degrees hover normal and inverted, then the school practicing is what you need I believe. I am now trying to hover 360 degrees inverted. Difficult stuff but this is the way to go. From there you can start flying.

Top Bottom