General Idea for live streams

Should Tony create instructional videos

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bigone5500

Tony, I had an idea for your live streams. For those like me who are not very good at flying, instructional videos could be great. I know you use phoenix but that shouldn't matter. I'm not really talking about everyone getting on phoenix and flying. What I had in mind is you could set up a series of instructions and answer questions that could arise. I would be very eager to see something like this. I feel like it would be a very valuable addition to your Youtube channel.

What are your feelings about this?

Tony

Staff member
That is what I do in every live stream. What did you have in mind specifically? I can make just about any kind of video you want to see.

bigone5500

I guess I should have elaborated a bit more. I was thinking of live streams geared more toward flying maneuvers and how to do them correctly. For example, I have a hard time with turns. A video on how to enter a turn, how to hold the sticks, etc. Different methods of turning...blah blah... Videos where it's you being the teacher and we, the pupils, can in a sense interact by using our own simulators to learn these things. I think these videos would be geared towards novices like myself. However, it would be nice to have everyone on giving their input, tips, tricks...

It was just an idea really. I don't want to put too much on your plate.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, you mean in flight instructional videos! Those I could do, but obviously only on the sim lol. But yes, that is a fantastic idea! I'm sure Geena would love to help out with that as well, but we will have to wait to hear from her. I have put a lot on her plate the past couple of days lmao.

I thought you were talking about general instructional videos where I build or modify something. Thanks for clearing it up! I will see what I can get done on them and get things setup!

Everyone Post In The Poll Above With Your Opinion!!!

Jimbo

I just learned yesterday that "ball link" pliers existed. Never heard them mentioned before. So, perhaps a video detailing all the tools available, what you really need and what doesn't really work.

Jim

vyrnguy

Only buy what you need. There's a lot of great tools out there, but if you don't use them, it will be a waste. This hobby can be pricey as it is.

Jimbo

I agree, but for us newcomers, we have no idea what is actually out there. It took a year and a half, before I even knew there was such a thing as "ball link pliers".

Jim

Tony

Staff member
I have never purchased ball link pliers because if I need pliers to take something off or put it on, and it's not a pair of needle nose, then something is wrong. But I will look into creating a video on tools that are most useful in the hobby.

Geena

Staff member
Oh, you mean in flight instructional videos! Those I could do, but obviously only on the sim lol. But yes, that is a fantastic idea! I'm sure Geena would love to help out with that as well, but we will have to wait to hear from her. I have put a lot on her plate the past couple of days lmao.

I thought you were talking about general instructional videos where I build or modify something. Thanks for clearing it up! I will see what I can get done on them and get things setup!

Everyone Post In The Poll Above With Your Opinion!!!
You just heard from her. I`m in. :D I`ll be happy to do some flight instruction videos. I can do them on the simulator, and in real life. :D

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Geena :) That would be real experience to fly with you and your friends. That would be real good way to learn... real life flying.

Geena

Staff member
Hey Geena :) That would be real experience to fly with you and your friends. That would be real good way to learn... real life flying.
You`re welcome to come fly with us any time you`re in the area. :) You might change your mind about flying with me though, if we have a day like I had today. I got in 30..ish flights today, between three helicopters..:D

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You go girl. Thanks for the offer but I can't fly with the big dogs soooooo this dog stays on the porch :(

Geena

Staff member
I couldn`t fly with the big dogs at first either. But I got out there, growled, and ran with them anyway. :)

Top Bottom