450 Pitch calibration

Lambar

I was able to adjust my rods to the point where I can have the swashplate travel from -24 to +9. I can't figure out what are the next steps to securing the correct and limited travel for the pitch.

Can someone help me?

Tks.

danhampson

Your swashplate is too high you need to shorten the links from the servos to the swash untill you get even throw up and down.

Lambar

I noticed that in my swash mix adjustment I left my pitch at the highest setting of +125. Is that an appropriate setting or should I be looking for a lower setting and then try to find the best rod lengths?

Lee

Your swash mix settings should be at the default of 60% for aile, elev and pitch, until you have your head set up. You shouldn't have to adjust any settings in the radio from default until the head is set up.

Tony

Staff member
Your swashplate is too high you need to shorten the links from the servos to the swash untill you get even throw up and down.

He has more negative than positive meaning the swash is too low. From what I'm seeing WAY too low.

I noticed that in my swash mix adjustment I left my pitch at the highest setting of +125. Is that an appropriate setting or should I be looking for a lower setting and then try to find the best rod lengths?

As Lee stated, in your swash menu, put everything back to 60 until you are done setting up your head.

Lambar

Thank you folks. I will reduce my rod lengths and get this fixed as soon as I am back from a business trip.

Thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.......I meant increase my rods!

Top Bottom