500 Pimp my Trex 500

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Let me know if I can help you with the tarot.. Been tweaking it and playing with it for a whole now :)

Lee

Started on it today. Rebuilt the heli, then stripped the new head down to thread lock it. All basic programming done on the ZYX unit. Very easy with the program box.

Lee

I sent that last message from my ipod. Photos are coming. Now calm down children ;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I see that his intro video is up..

LEE the 500 looks awesome man!! try to hover it .. somewhere in a garage or gym or something.. thats all you need to do for intial setup tuning :D

Lee

Heres what it looks like. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, I was going to say something about the bananas but you got to it first lmao. Heli's look great bro, can't wait to see the 500 in the air. When do you plan on getting the 600 back together?

Lee

I will wait until i'm happy with the 500 first before i start on the 600. I'm contemplating upgrading the power train on it to 8S. So i don't know whether to set up the Beastx and fly it as it is now, or wait for the upgraded motor and ESC..
By the way, my friend with the 600 is in France at the moment, but when he returns i will get a price on it for you.
And for anyone interested in Spares for an Align 600CF, I have a lot of parts.

Tony

Staff member
Just let me know Lee. Nothing promised, but I do know I want it. Just depends on the coinage.

Lee

More toys arrived today.
Carbon tail control rod. After last year having the metal one snap mid flight, I wanted more security.
Metal base plate. The little flange on the plastic one that holds the canopy at the front snapped off during my heavy auto.
Tarot USB lead.
Cable wrap to tidy up the servo wires.
Some spare drive gears, and the rest were freebies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338980575.173553.jpg

I'm very impressed with AC RC hobbies from HK.
Fast shipping, free items, great price and the Tarot spares are on a par with Align only cheaper.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338980575.173553.jpg

Lee

Base plate fitted and carbon control rod. Had to cut the carbon rod down as it was made for the 500 Pro and mine is the ESP.
photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Top Bottom