My wife took this one it's a beauty

Tenbyweekend013.jpg

Camping Last year

MD500E1.jpg

No longer have this one but was my first scale

LynxinflightatCardiffMAC005.jpg

This one i sold to a mate who has now converted it to Electric

Lee

Holy crap dude. You are the Scale build Master here for sure. I would love to build a scale heli. What would you say is your attraction to Scale. I would really enjoy the building, but not sure about the flying. i'm more into the 3D and my attraction to that is the time in learning new moves.
The Airwolf looks Sick!!! in that picture. Can't get enough photos on here, and it a refreshing change to see some beautiful scale helis. Keep them coming.
Any advice you can give a novice scale builder would be greatly appreciated by me and i'm sure a lot of guys here.
Cheers Lee

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Impressive collection, Martyn. Make no mistake, flying scale is not easy. It takes great precision!

Tony

Staff member
I thought I replied to this thread.... Friggin interwebz lmao.

Those are some great looking heli's right there. Hope to see some video of them here soon! That Huey you are building now, is that a 600 class, or is it bigger than that? Looks impressive, and has some really great detail!

Whirlybird

Great stuff Martyn!!!!! Video would be nice :) I love scale . . . would like to do an S-55. Have you considered multiblades?

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND
that hughes 300 in the second that last pic...... looks lifelike! great photo! ... really captures the hobby well!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom