Picture Editing (Photoscape)

Tony

Staff member
If you click on this link RC-Help.com - Rc-Help How-To, it's also a tab in the nav bar, there are videos on how to use photoscape. There are two of them in there. That is all I use unless I need to do some serious editing, which I use photoshop.

Heliman450

If you click on this link RC-Help.com - Rc-Help How-To, it's also a tab in the nav bar, there are videos on how to use photoscape. There are two of them in there. That is all I use unless I need to do some serious editing, which I use photoshop.

Hi Tony, I know that there are videos to do all kinds of clever stuff here. Sometimes, it's not the most natural thing to use the search facility (especially for we older folks) and just the minimum instructions are best. Also, the query came in the "wrong" place, that's why I put the link from here (maybe I should have done the link to here not from here??). Still no feedback from leedude1 whether he fixed the issue.

Bye now!

Tony

Staff member
It's all good bro, no worries. I was just pointing out there were videos on how to use photoscape. I wan't trying to step on any toes in any way. Just trying to help out a little bit lol. I need to do something to seem productive here lately lol.

Heliman450

It's all good bro, no worries. I was just pointing out there were videos on how to use photoscape. I wan't trying to step on any toes in any way. Just trying to help out a little bit lol. I need to do something to seem productive here lately lol.

Great to see that you can still keep in touch despite all the stuff piling up in the back of your truck :yahoo:

Tony

Staff member
Have some slow(er) days in front of me. Pick up a load in the morning in Brewton Alabama and take it up to Sheboygen Wisconsin to deliver Monday. It's a two day drive, and I have 4 days to do it in.... Yeah, I'm going to be slacking off a bit on this one... Then, I pick up a load in Wisconsin and take it over to Cheyenne Wyoming. From there, I have no idea. That is enough plans for me. I'm planned out for 7 days as it sits right now. So, business is picking up, and these loads are paying fantastic. So, if I can keep this up, I should be able to pull my self out of this hole that I'm in in a couple months. We will see. But it's looking up finally.

Top Bottom