Pics from my tricopter

Lee

Just a couple of shots from today. Unfortunately the camera batteries ran out. Another reason i'm looking forward the the gopro HD arriving, no more AAA batteries to runout on you :D

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

Thats me by my car.
PICT0015.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

crashbash

Great pics Lee, Im not so sure I like the look of the water thats where I,d be landing, meet up soon Rob

Keith

Nice pics Lee... Still have not got any of my multi-copters up yet... Had probs with unbalanced motors vibrating like crazy and found them hard to trim for a steady hover... Also got sidelined with building a foam cutter...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
good lee! very good! u thinking of starting something like the link you posted there? AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY?

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Good deal Lee. Those are some great pics. I love the wide angle lens look. You had that up in the air quite a ways :biggrin1:

Lee

And thats just with the standard GoPro. Just about to receive the HD one. Pics and video should be way better. It does seem very high but the wide angle lens makes it look higher. :D

Tony

Staff member
You think uploading videos sucks now lol. Just wait until you upload a video in 1080P...

Tony

Staff member
No, get in front and try to make your tri follow the tip of the blades as they go around hahaha. Just remember, if you hit one, they are quite expensive lmao.

Top Bottom