FBL Gyro Phoenixtech GT9

Graham Lawrie

I am starting to go through my set up and cant seem to get the lights to change on the gyro the way it does on the video on youtube for the GY650, which everyone says is the same as the GT9.

I know its me, but just seeing if there is something out there step by step for settings for my 600.

Also it mentions in the video and manual about making sure you set the servo type correct on the gyro.
I have 3 x S9252 and a Savox SH-1290MG on the tail and it is asking what to put them to eg:R5 760us etc.

Any help or pointing in the right direction much appreciated:)

Lee

You only have to worry about the tail servo frequency, not the cyclic. its a tail gyro not a FBL unit :D
I'm on skype whenever you want to go through it.

Westy

LEGEND
Tip .... keep your Tail servo disconnected until you have the servo type and frequency set up in the gyro.... then you can plug it in.

Lee

Graham which setting did you put for the servo frequency. R1? What did the servo specs say? Which servo was it?

Graham Lawrie

Hi Lee, thanks again for the help on Skype:) the servo spec said 1520 I am in bed now will look at the manual in the morning. I think it is on the right one 1520 just cant remember if it was position 1 or 5. I spooled up and nothing happened, then I looked at direction of travel and it was wrong. Reversed two wires all is well:) could not get servo adjust to work, tats for tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Lee, thanks again for the help on Skype:) the servo spec said 1520 I am in bed now will look at the manual in the morning. I think it is on the right one 1520 just cant remember if it was position 1 or 5. I spooled up and nothing happened, then I looked at direction of travel and it was wrong. Reversed two wires all is well:) could not get servo adjust to work, tats for tomorrow.

Lee

Four of the 5 settings have 1520us its the frequency you need to know. Is the servo 333Hz, R4, 280Hz, R3, 250Hz, R2, or 60Hz, R1?

Top Bottom