Phoenix RC Sim Videos

Here is some of my new Phoenix RC Flight Sim Videos, and some Multiplayer Online Sessions

I,m liking the Phoenix RC Sim, with the Futaba 6EX, is very much more realistic flying characteristics,

I also have RealFlight G5, have flown planks in it so far, just got to get some settings worked out, for the Heli's

Honing my skills a bit more, for when I get to fly my 450's, when the weather gets better, and I just received a Parcel from HK this morning the FrSky FASST RX's for my Futaba 6EX have arrived

Happy Flying!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also here is one for the Plank guys - Spitfire - This is a 150% scaled up version of the Parkzone Spitfire using DA150 size motor, and retracts, 4.0mtr wingspan

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
good vids... keep simming! :) I realized i hadnt been doin it so i picked it up today... phew.. its been on since 3 hours now.. i am havin fun! :)

wolfman76

how do you get a recorded vid from phoenix to here i have recorded many but can't fig out how to get them loaded on here or get them loaded anywhere for that matter...???

murankar

Staff member
Upload to youtube, then link it in a post here. I upload my with my privacy set to medium. I have to supply someone with a link for them to find it. Hope you have a good internet connection, if not it may take awhile for the video to post.

Top Bottom