Phoenix Flight Sim Settings for Beginner

Graham Lawrie

I am trying to attach a series of pictures for easy use of Phoenix but they are loading up slow. I will try them individually. These are my settings that made it easier for me to use and fly any heli on Phoenix.

311220121918.jpg

311220121915.jpg

311220121916.jpg

311220121917.jpg

311220121918.jpg

311220121919.jpg

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

Ok I have still to check this over , but i have tried all afternoon to upload my settings(Tony might be able to ell me how to do this quicker). They were originally in sequence showing my settinga on Phoenix that work really well, if like me you are a beginner. If there are duplicate pictures , sorry, i will try to edit the post further.

I cannot emphesise enough how much these settings made a difference to my use of Phoenix. Like all systems onece you get over the basics, then you can alter them to suit your own settings.

Any questions, i am more than happy to answer.

All the best
Graham

Tony

Staff member
the way I would suggest for something like this is to make your own thread as you have done here, and upload the photos to something like photobucket or the like and make the photos 600x800 in size. then, just copy the IMG code and put them in your post how you want them. They will show full size and you can notate each one as Marius has done on the past couple articles. i will try to work on your post up there though.

Lee

If you want me to edit it Graham, send me the pictures. Or in another 4 posts you'll be at 100 and be able to do it yourself :D

Top Bottom