General PCB Board

Here is something I just thought of about ten minutes ago. hope that i explain it good enough so you understand what Im trying to ask.

Now on coaxiel heli's at a 400 to 450 class we all know that they dont use a rudder the same way a CCPM heli does.The coaxiel heli's dont actualy have a gyro like CCPM helis, but the tail works like all helis when using the rudder stick on the TX.
I'am guessing that ALL coaxiel heli's like mine use a PCB Board

Now what I would like to know is, In the PCB Board ,it is programed to work like there is a gyro.

THe big $100 question that i have is.. The gyro in it(PCB Board), works as a rate gyro type?, or is it a heading hold type?

Tony

Staff member
Even the coax heli's now days use a gyro. The yaw movement of a coax is done by adjusting the speed of the blades. As for rate or HH mode, i'm going to guess rate.

murankar

Staff member
Things that make you go humm. I would have to agree with Tony. Here's something to think about "a 6 channel coax" yes 6 channel, and according to the booth guy it flies upside down. Now I have a hard time believing that at a $100 price tag.

Top Bottom