Spektrum Parameter Menu Question

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Good-Day everyone! On the AR7200BX, the second part of the set up is Parameter menu. Section B which is "Control behavior" and the factory setting is on "Sport". If you were to set the control behavior to "Pro", what will this function do to the heli? I'm thinking that the heli will be more agile? I would like to know this information before i try it out on my bird. Thank you for your time everyone. I appreciated. :smile:

Slobberdog

it will increase the roll rates and decrease expo values, therefore giving more agility,

personally I liked doing it through the TX, you have control on the values then,

oh and if you use any of the pre set modes Sport etc don't use expo in your TX, the fbl will do that and it wont work properly with expo on both,

trainrider06

How do you set up in the radio? What I mean is there some setting to inhibit the AR7200 so you can use the radio to change settings or do you just change them in the radio without doing anything in the perimeter settings on the ar7200?

Tony

Staff member
In the parameter menu, menu B, set it to the light off. This way you can set your own DR/Expo in the Tx. Otherwise, do not put any DR/Expo in the Tx as it will mess up the gyro.

Top Bottom