Batteries Ovonic Lipo

murankar

Staff member
I could switch over to 6s but then I would need a new motor and esc. The plus side is I can drop my 8lbs goblin to around 7 lbs.

Downside is that the packs will be working hard. But then again Ivan not hard on it so it could be a plus for me.

murankar

Staff member
I use pulse because for me they work. Hell if I can find a set of Gens Ace packs I get those. I flew my gens ace packs for 3 years.

Tony

Staff member
URI, look into Tattu batteries. They are exactly the same as Gens Ace, same everything including instruction manuals. They have both names in them. I really like them and they are pretty cheap.

Maker

I was searching sites for bargains on black Friday. I found that Tattu/Gen Ace had a one day sale going on. I ended up getting 4 1550 mAh/45c 4 cell batteries @ $18.40 each. There're back to there regular price of $22.60 each.
gens ace tattu ends their deal, but ovonic still going on.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
gens ace tattu ends their deal, but ovonic still going on.

Yeah that's good if you have the money at the time being but when their sale is over that same battery is $27.99 when Tattu is $22.00 plus I haven't heard much about those Ovonic batteries. Tattu/Gen Ace batteries are well known and reliable.

murankar

Staff member
Now to get some cash. If push comes to shove I will by 2 packs at a time till I get 3 stick packs. If I can get 4 stick packs that would be more awesomer.

Top Bottom