Our home in Marbella

Lee

Did some flying for a real estate agent living next door to us. Hope you like it.
[video=vimeo;73446484]https://vimeo.com/73446484?utm_source=email&utm_medium=clip-transcode_complete-finished-20120100&utm_campaign=7701&email_id=Y2xpcF90cmFuc2NvZGVkfDk1Y2E1YTA1OTIzZDNkZ jM2MzdkZWY3N2RiZjdkOGE1MjEyfDg1MjE1MjF8MTM3Nzg1Njg yNQ%3D%3D[/video]

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Nice video. No fullscreen or HD though. More reasons why I dont' like Vimeo lol. Nice and smooth flying!

Lee

Thanks guys,
You can see it in full screen and HD if you open it in Vimeo. Its way faster to upload than Youtube. Took 20mins instead of 2 hrs.

yardner

beautiful video Lee !!!! very nice job.
and a Very Nice place/location. Where exactly was this at? that is, if you don't mind saying.

either way, thanks for sharing.
great job, i bet it really Wow'ed the real estate guy

Lee

Thanks guys,
I left out the music for the real estate to choose.
@Yardner. Its on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain. Marbella is the town for the rich and famous in Spain.

treff

Really good video Lee. Just one point I did not see one person in any off the pools you flew over. Nice place Marbella but can get very hot. Cheers

Lee

Thanks Treff.
I was filming early in the morning for that exact reason. Not a good idea to be flying over peoples heads no matter how good a pilot you are. Would hate for a 2kg multirotor to come down on some kids head.

Lee

Helicopters as a stable filming platform are not the best. Multirotors are the best and airplanes are good for getting that real feel flying experience.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
great video, however I do not like the joint... not my style.. Looks like your having quite the fun.

Top Bottom