Ordering on iphone

Since NEXRC is supporting this site I have decided to change all my needs from AMAIN to NEXRC. BUT I went there ladt might to try and place an order but at the end of checkout it gives two choices 1. CREATE PAYPAL ACVOUNT (highly recommended)
and 2. Use credit card or continue with credit card

The problem is that only 1. Is highlited for use!!? It won't let me continue without creating a PayPal ACCOUNT which I will never do. Is this just a glitch because I'm using an iphone? When I asked them they just said to do all the things I've already tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Tony, when we order from them should we ALWAYS go through the link on your website? To make sure your getting credit??

Tony

Staff member
Is there a reason you won't create a PP account? It's perfectly safe, I can assure you. But, I'm not sure why it would not give you the option to pay with a CC.

Did you say you called NexRc? If not, give them a call.

Tony

Staff member
You can, but if you use the coupon code RCHELP5, they will know it's from this site lol.

NEXRC

hi billryalls,

You don't have to create an Paypal account to make a purchase with us, we use Paypal merchant service but that doesn't mean you have to have an Paypal account. You should be able to choose credit card as method of payment within the Paypal page. I have tested my self on the windows base PC (not yet with an Iphone).

I agree with Tony that Paypal is perfectly safe, I had an personal account with them since 1999 and never an issue. They will take care of you in all situations.

Thanks for your support and hope to see on our site.

Top Bottom