Chargers Option for Trex150 Charger?

Graham Lawrie

T-2S-3S(4).jpg

Came across this last night as a slow alternative to the Align charger for the new 150 £6 delivered to UK.

I have ordered one in case the one I make dose not work.

Ultimately I think it will be cheaper than anything Align offer??

T-2S-3S(4).jpg

pvolcko

What kind of connectors does the 150 have? That's one thing I haven't seen details in the videos I've seen so far. Saw that the batteries have the connector directly attached to the battery, like the smaller e-flight batteries (1S and some 2S), but it was quite a bit beefier looking in size than anything I've seen before with that kind of connector.

Slobberdog

It would seem like the connector is a JST XH plug so it won't be long before you get a para harness out to charge with.

Graham Lawrie

Whats wrong with using the charger you have already Graham?

Hi Lee, I dint think it can charge through the balance leads, which looks like the connection on the battery?

I don't want to have the heli at xmas and not be able to charge:(

I will probably end up making an adapter if required.

Also $20 for 1 spare battery. There are 4 chargers Align are trying to sell for this as well. I hope no one buys any off them in principal:)

Tony

Staff member
You would charge it as you would the eflight 2s batteries. Look up eflight charging adapter to see what I'm talking about. Here is a picture. The white wire is the only one that doesn't go to the charger, but is for the balance port.

$T2eC16FHJHoFGlGi)VYcBSWiRNpF-g~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16FHJHoFGlGi)VYcBSWiRNpF-g~~60_35.JPG

damhdearg

Its 20 for two battery's. A lot of the spares come in sets of multiples like they do in the bigger helis.

Graham Lawrie

Its 20 for two battery's. A lot of the spares come in sets of multiples like they do in the bigger helis.

I read it wrong on the Align website:) that's ok for two:)

- - - Updated - - -

You would charge it as you would the eflight 2s batteries. Look up eflight charging adapter to see what I'm talking about. Here is a picture. The white wire is the only one that doesn't go to the charger, but is for the balance port.

View attachment 9411
Thanks Tony:) I could make one of them:)

damhdearg

Apart from the 3 in 1 prices aren't bad. I made a charge cable with extras from that charger you gave me. Two solder joints is all it took.

Top Bottom