OOPS

Adam

So i just replaced an LED Screen in my laptop in Nov. I keep it in my office and rc room. I bring it upstairs once to do some stuff. We had it on a table in the kitchen and the wifes sister comes over and puts the computer on the counter to show my wife whats up with her taxes and she says whats wrong with the computer. I look and the screen is busted again. So i turn to the youngest child and ask what happened. He says the dog grabbed the cord and the computer fell the oldest confirmed that story. So the question now is it is 200 bucks to replace the screen again or should i just finally buy a new one unstead of wasting money. It is like 5yrs old but a really good toshiba model.

murankar

Staff member
IF it still meets the purpose then fix it. The nice thing about new is that now you can add insurance that protects against accidents. My wife bought a new lappy shortly after I got to Korea, a few moths later she cracked her screen and almost forgot about the protection plan. Once I reminded her of it she got a new screen for almost the cost of the plan.

Top Bottom