1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Other One Transmitter To Rule Them All. Jumper T16

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by namaspilot, Jun 6, 2019.

< Telemetry Speaker Sound (t16sz) | Timer >
  1. namaspilot

namaspilot Member

Blog Posts:
    This looks like a decent transmitter. Though I'm a Spektrum fan, this might be good for someone on a very tight budget???

https://www.jumper.xyz/t16

Jumper T16.jpg

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    If I'm not mistaken, that is the Tx that pretty much everyone had an issue with it dying suddenly.

3. namaspilot

namaspilot Member

Blog Posts:
    I just looked into it. Seems like the first batch was bad with the SD card. It's now fixed.

This is the main reason I never be the first to buy into anything futaba/spektrum. I usually give it several months until the unit has matured.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  4. namaspilot

namaspilot Member

Blog Posts:
    I just looked into it. It seems like it was the first batch that was SD card bad. Those were given to reviewers and testers. It seems to have been fixed now

5. namaspilot

namaspilot Member

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a decent unit, with Futaba gimbals with a very affordable price.

6. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    As tony stated thus radio has cheap parts and is not last long. Bruce Simpson at rc model review explains what happened to his.

Thus radio has cause a frenzy with frSky. Its the reason frSky has made a completely new protocol for their systems. Anyhow its all on rc model review on YouTube.

7. namaspilot

namaspilot Member

Blog Posts:
    Yeah apparently he had the first batch.

Some rep name Hobby Porter replied back:
    Hi Bruce, this was discovered as a problem with the first batch of hand assembled review and test samples. The problem is in the SD card PCB component, a couple of other reviewers also had this issue and we had sent them a replacement SD card PCB component (the same component used in actual production). This problem was eliminated before production began. I have arrange a replacement part to be sent to you and also sent you an email. Thanks!

< Telemetry Speaker Sound (t16sz) | Timer >