on line

anyone going online tonight 14th Feb ( yes I know its Valentines Dat but hey c'mon guys )
Trainee itching to learn here !!!!!!!!!!!!!
John

Lee

Really wish i could John, still haven't got phoenix working on my Mac :( Have you flown the 450 yet?

wolfman76

just recently re-installe phoenix on my computer and now it won't connect to internet to update it...going to try again in lil bit

Derek

unfortunately, I'm working my usual 12 hour shift tonight but I"m hoping to have the next 3 days off. I will let you know when is good for me, John, and maybe we can fly this weekend.

Tony

Staff member
Lee, you need to build you a little windows box and use it for the sim. I know you can do it for around $500usd that will run the sim.

BOKI

wolfman76; Try rebooting your computer if you haven't already done that! Some times my sound doesn't work & rebooting usually fixes it! When all else fails I always reboot! The Best of luck! Dave

Graham Lawrie

John i am off out for a pint with family, but i will be on all weekend at some point. I will keep you posted. Hope to see you all there this weekend:)

BOKI

Westy; I have my daughter over now 6:30Pm Illinois Time! can get on later though when they leave! Was hoping to get on with you guy's on Phoenix Sim! Hope later! The Best Dave Oh Thanks for the invite!

Westy

LEGEND
Sweet as ... I am waiting for a good friend to come over from Australia (wife has shot up to Auckland to get her) .... should be a good weekend ....

I will have to make up some excuse to shot out and get some bread or something and load the 600 quickly in the back of the van LOL.....

Looking to go online now 2035 GMT Sat 16th
John

- - - Updated - - -

sounds like your living dangerous there Westy dont get caught
John

Westy

LEGEND
Haha .... just got back ..... the 600 flies nice enough ... needs alittle tweaking here and there .... but all up ... nice !!!!

Top Bottom