old noob

hawk-i

Hi guys, 58 year old noob here. I bought my grandson a mall helicopter for Christmas year before last and played with it a little before I wrapped it up. Then I had to have one of my own. So I visited my local hobby town and got a blade mcx2. Now hooked I have a 120sr, blade 400 and 450 basic and 2 trex 450 clones I can't seem to get set up right . I live in Knoxville Tennessee [go vols] in the good ole usa. I have looked through your site and it seems very well thought out. I hope I can get the help I need cause I think I'll need plenty. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

Tony

Staff member
Help? Nah, we don't give that here... :chuckles:

You bet bud, we will help you out in any way that we can. Lots of great members here to jump in and give ideas.

As for setting up the clones, make a post in the heli section fo the forum and let us know what issues you are having. We will get them in the air. But I will say this, you are more than likely going to have to swap some parts out with Align. The quality of the clones are crap and there are just some things that need to be thrown out before they are even built.

:welcome1:

Lee

Welcome to the site Hawk-i
Plenty of help, advice and encouragement here for you.
All the best
Lee

Dirk

Welcome Hawk-i.

So, the bug has bitten really hard then? LOL! I can see myself going the same route with acquiring more than one heli.

Top Bottom