250 OK, Im bored with the 250 FlyBar.. going FBL

Lee

On the video the audio makes it sound like the motor is pulsing, or is that just you???

I posted a quick video for you to see how she flys... Cant find it though.... Tony?

New thing... I was playing with throttle and pitch curves and the tail is wagging now..? How can this be?
Any Ideas?

Tony

Staff member
What? There is a video up there, or should be. As for the tail wag, if you put more head speed in it, then you need to dial back your gain on the gyro. It's common to have two settings on the gain, one for normal, and one for idle up.

Lee

Try to create a flatter throttle curve to give a more stable hover. So only the pitch is changing. Something like 0,45,65,80,80 for Norm mode. It will stop the bobbing up and down so much.

Thanks Guys.
Ill give it a try in the morning....
Got the tail wag sorted, it was the tail blade grips were lose, my lock-tight is not locking very tight!

nikssehagal

Banned
Yes you are right 15AMP kit is not good.Plush 25 Brushless Speed Controller is better than 15Amp.The Plush series ESC are a very good quality controller.They have a broad range of programming features and a smooth throttle response compared to other BESCs in the same price range.Its main feature is auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference.So you can try this speed controller and then reply your experiance how its good.

Top Bottom