OK Extreme Edge 540T II Maiden

Ken Jackson

Well the story continues. I bought my second Edge after destroying my first one two weeks ago. Flew my 500 once and then my Yak then
the Edge, went fine, new flying field, sweet grass run way. Or more like a fareway.

Ken

http://youtu.be/qpJ2FCl8alg

RandyDSok

Lookin good.. :)

I heard talk about using the different rates... I agree. I typically setup 3 rates on mine... low, medium ( sport () and high and usually stay on medium most of the time.

Blade_flyer

I love this plane! Nice video. I put mine in a tree a few weeks ago. It was overcast and I lost orientation and caught a tree. Ripped the gear out and damaged one wing and the elevator. May rebuild if I find some free time. Heres a video from mine I did earlier last year:

Bud

Last edited by a moderator:

RandyDSok

I love this plane! Nice video. I put mine in a tree a few weeks ago. It was overcast and I lost orientation and caught a tree. Ripped the gear out and damaged one wing and the elevator. May rebuild if I find some free time. Heres a video from mine I did earlier last year:

Bud

Just remember they also carry spare parts for most of their airplanes... may save some rebuild time

Top Bottom