450 Ohhhkkkk.... 3GX FANATICS!! I need troubleshooting done on this..

Tony

Staff member
Hell from the sounds of it, I thought you crashed it again. I agree with wiping the program and installing fresh. Mainly because I have NO idea what the hell would have caused this. Maybe loose servo gears, loose swash balls, bad swash bearing? Just throwing out ideas.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Those are good thing to check. And checked every servo. They di have an enormous slop on each gear but that's just how much they had before. Balls are solid.

One servo is tighter than the others and that's the oldest one I have on this bird. That could be something worth looking into... May be... Ill check that servo out see if replacing it makes a difference but first ill try the reflash. That tight servo looks like a classic case warp ... Ill have to be careful installing it again or the other one.

On 2.1 I put some HARSH fast maneuvers on it.. Some reversals and big loops with short recoveries ... Couple of times stalled it .... Came down with warm battery after those.

We'll see ... Keep the ideas flowing

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
No I didn't send mine. I still haven't reflashed mine with 3.0... I will do that tonite may be

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom