Official RCH Helicopter Pt.1 Introduction

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Official Rch Helicopter Pt.1 Introduction

Here is the first video in a series of the all new Rc-Help.com Helicopter. Okay, so "all new" is not the right words lol. I can't wait to get this bird in the air.

In this series, we will be doing everything from rebuilding the head, the tail, getting the servos installed, setting up the DX8, setting up the 3GX and putting this beast in the air. I hope you all will join me.

Make sure to post up and let us know what you think about this bird. Let us know what you would like to see done to it. I look forward to seeing your posts.

[video=youtube_share;RFFSuSui310]

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Looking great bud. I watched the video. I had to stop so that I could give full attention to it he he.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks guys. Sam, it's just an intro lmao. Not really missing anything. Just a still image and my voice lmao. The next one will be better once I finish editing it.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I know but I'm am not just half listening and watching these videos. So I'm going to make sure I'm stopped or at home so that I can devote my full attention to them! Lol. After all I a prime invested in this project! Ha ha.

Tony

Staff member
In all reality, this is a book on tape. But this is the only one that is like that. The next ones you will need to be stopped.

Wait, what am I saying... YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE STOPPED WHEN YOU ARE ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOKI

Super Nice looking Helicopter Tony! Saved the video in my documents don't ever want to loose it!

Tony

Staff member
It's already uploaded and posted to the forum. Just click on the articles button up top and click on RC-Help helicopter link on the left.

stokke

Oh Tony you're making me blush! LOL You nailed my first name - and don't worry about the surname LOL :D GREAT to see our baby is getting the attention she needs!

Top Bottom