Official Phoenix Online Thread

Tony

Staff member
I can count how many times Derek and I have hit in the air. I was doing some tail first hurricanes and we hit last weekend. That is the reason I turn off collisions in my rooms. Funny, but cna get annoying after a while.

Derek

I wish I could come fly with, Westy, but I'm at work. Working tomorrow and Sunday night's, too. I'm happy to report that I'm finally making positive progress on my piro flips. They aren't very graceful yet. In fact, they are quite sloppy, but I am getting better.

Tony

Staff member
well we were lmao. Just now realized that it locked up on me hahaha. I thought you were still away lmao.

Derek

I can count how many times Derek and I have hit in the air. I was doing some tail first hurricanes and we hit last weekend. That is the reason I turn off collisions in my rooms. Funny, but cna get annoying after a while.

yeah, you and i have collided quite a few times, lol

Derek

Nope, sorry buddy! I'm heading out the door in a few minutes to go to work. Gotta start making some money instead of spending it, lol.

Lee

I have phoenix on my Mac!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I was packing up my stuff for Mexico and found the sim cable i thought i had lost. Plugged it in and the mac recognised it.
With some cussing and pulling of hair ( what little i have left) Westy and i got it working.
By the time we were ready to fly, it was 3.30am for me. We had a quick fly and off i went to bed.
Hope to see you all on here soon :D
Thanks again for the help Westy :thumbsup:

Derek

That's awesome, Lee! Westy is very knowledgeable when it comes to the sim. Well....he's very knowledgeable about alot of "heli" stuff. It's because of him that I know how to do inverted autos and piro flips...on the sim, of course, but I can do them, lol.

Glad you got it worked out and I'll look to fly with you sometime.

Top Bottom