NX4 Maiden Flight #2

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
just a quick peek of my Maiden. Just some boaring hover moves..lol Video man with camera needs to be fired.

Mechanical check after flight..

NX4 Mechanical check - YouTube

Flight #2 went well. I got six boring tanks thru her today. Everything seems to be holding up well so far and will be leaning her out tomorrow if weather permits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Re: NX4 Maiden

good job buddy! I look forward to seeing more of this helicopter. I think the smaller nitro's are interesting.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member

Man it's a beauty.. I can't wait to do some circuits with her. Muffler really sounds good. Are you taking this time out cause the baby is sleeping? lol Congrats again brotha

Last edited:

Ken Jackson

Looks good. Its 19 degrees F (-7 C) here so haven't even considered going out to fly. Well almost broke out the 130x but decided not to.

Ken

concept30

its 70 degrees F here, but the wind here is strong for my blade 450, I like the video when you are hovering around, she looks great, hope to see some more videos soon

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
its 70 degrees F here, but the wind here is strong for my blade 450, I like the video when you are hovering around, she looks great, hope to see some more videos soon

Thanks bro..I love the 450's, my first CP bird. I still got mine and she sitting on the shelf as my remembrance of how I got into Helis.

Top Bottom