Micro Numb Thumb

I had a hard hit on my 180 cfx Trio all the feathern shafts where all bent and blade grip arms tore off I put a new 2 blade lynx head on it and everything on the helicopter seemed find the servos are fine the tail was fine. For some reason it takes about 7/8 of the throttle to get off the ground now, and if you try and do a pitch pump it looks like you tight a brick on it the motor is spinning properly and it has idle up one idle up to you can hear the motor start screaming but there is no it's like all the pitch out of the blade is gone. On my pitch screen in the transmitter I have 100% positive and 50% negative before I go and fix it I would like to know what would cause this problem. It's like all the servos jump a couple of splines simultaneously

Smoggie

The geometry of the new head and swash may be slightly different so the links may need to be adjusted. Have you re checked the pitch setup? With a 'straight-line' 0- 50-100% pitch curve you should have zero pitch at mid stick (servo arms level) and +/- 12 or 13 degrees at full stick travel.

Top Bottom