General Now This Is Cool!

Tony

Staff member
Dear Lottery Commission. Please see the above video on reasons why I need to win the lottery because Santa can't even afford that plane lmao.

Admiral

That was great thanks for sharing.

Even if I won lottery I wouldn't get one, it would be such a crime to turn it into a lawn dart, although with my big ten car garage I could put it on display and drool over it next to the Ferrari.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, everyone makes one of those base Tx things. I can't stand them. Every time I see one I always picture the stuck up 'Hollywood' people lmao. "My Tx is bigger and thus better than yours even though you have two more channels than I do" lmao. I know Spektrum had one for a long time, the DX10. And for those that don't know me, the quote was a joke lol. I have met many people who are fantastic that own Tx's like that.

bigone5500

Oh man... I got an iX12 that I've only used a couple times. Boy i need to get my quads out and fly them.

bigone5500

Oh but sir, I do have one! Alas, sadly it hangs on my wall, yearning to soar again towards the heavens.

Or at least the ground...

I tied to get that thing to fly but I don't know what I'm doing. Maye one day I'll take it to hobby town and get them to teach me what to do. I'm a hands on person and that's really the only way I can get it fixed.

sneezy007

So cool, thanks for sharing. It's a catch 22, the more you spend, the more afraid you become of flying your model. I would certainly be afraid to fly something like this. Maybe I'll buy a small ducted fan version of the Warthog.

Cheers,
Dino

bigone5500

So cool, thanks for sharing. It's a catch 22, the more you spend, the more afraid you become of flying your model. I would certainly be afraid to fly something like this. Maybe I'll buy a small ducted fan version of the Warthog.

Cheers,
Dino

Exactly the reason my hands shake uncontrollably when I fly my heli. Last time I crashed it, it cost me a cool $100! That's a fourth the price of a new one...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah but isn't that one of the reason to fly a heli...The shakes lol. When i fly my helis, i get the uncontrollably shakes like you mention, rising blood pressure, nervousness, sweat and a awesome rush through out my body. :). Yes the crashing part does lower your ambition to fly plus the cost to repair it BUT when you do complete a good session of flying, it's well worth the adrenaline high when the heli lands in one piece :).

sneezy007

I agree there is a certain rush you get from a successful helicopter flight. There is nothing like it. I found the 500 size heli to be the sweet spot. Crash repairs aren't too expensive, plus you can use one 6S battery.

Cheers,
Dino

Top Bottom