Nothing worse

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
thn hving the birds ready to fly and having the camera all set to record, and then siting on the couch cussing the wind and temperature for not being able to fly.. :(

man! i really wanted to fly today!

but i guess for a man with no money, sitting birds in this weather are happier than a crashed one. lol

so did you get to fly?

Lee

I flew my 450 that i sold to my boss. But i was so scared of crashing it my thumbs were shaking. Haven`t got the money for it yet so wanted to keep it in one piece. :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You know the same is happening to me.. Causing me to be a bad pilot. Lol ESP on my .50 size.. Lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well that's a totally different thing. I don't even try that.. Lol. I build helis here for friends, maiden hover it and that's it.. Then it's then and their helis.. Lol

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I havent been able to fly outside lately. Ive been flying the MQX alot inside though!

Tony

Staff member
Me? Fly? Not a chance lmao. Not enough room for my Edge or Extra, and my mcpx is still out of commission. even if I had the room or parts, I still wouldn't be able to fly because all of my time is being taken up by my new forum. Gotta love the interwebz :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
lmao, if I didn't have so much going on right now, there is nothing I would rather be doing. But sadly, there is work to be done.

Top Bottom