Not a general flight story

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
There are no flight stories. The weather here in Florida is just ruthless. I'm good about getting up early to fly. I like to be at the park flying somewhere around 8:00 am. These last few weeks and more to come I assume. The evening flight is just as bad. I know the Midwest is worse than Florida and I feel for them. I do fly my whoops inside the house for fun but nothing like flying a heli outdoors. I did land a recording gig this weekend. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this till Wednesday night. A young lad that runs RC Drag racing tournaments asked me if I would do some recording with my drone, quads, or more like my whoop of their events for advertisement purposes. It's not like the search rescue dogs recordings I do but it could be fun also. I imagine with all the racers and spectators I'll probably be using the whoop with a run cam thumb on it for safety reasons...will see Wednesday night. It's not a flight story but more like a wanna-be flight story instead lol. I will have videos to post if all goes well.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
There are no flight stories. The weather here in Florida is just ruthless. I'm good about getting up early to fly. I like to be at the park flying somewhere around 8:00 am. These last few weeks and more to come I assume. The evening flight is just as bad. I know the Midwest is worse than Florida and I feel for them. I do fly my whoops inside the house for fun but nothing like flying a heli outdoors. I did land a recording gig this weekend. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this till Wednesday night. A young lad that runs RC Drag racing tournaments asked me if I would do some recording with my drone, quads, or more like my whoop of their events for advertisement purposes. It's not like the search rescue dogs recordings I do but it could be fun also. I imagine with all the racers and spectators I'll probably be using the whoop with a run cam thumb on it for safety reasons...will see Wednesday night. It's not a flight story but more like a wanna-be flight story instead lol. I will have videos to post if all goes well.
We have to be out flying by 7am the latest this week. Then it starts quickly getting hot, muggy by 12pm nearing 90+ with heat index of 100 or higher. Perfect conditions for a heat injury.

Top Bottom