Normal service to resume shortly

Lee

Hi Guys,
As you all know, i have moved to Mexico. The last week has been a blast and stressful at the same time. We have finally moved into our house but theres no internet yet. We hope to have it soon. I'm writing this from the town square in Tulum where they have free wireless.
The place is beautiful. I cant wait to get my quad up for some filming. Had a test flight today over my house and everything was vibe free and perfect :)
Not enough speed to upload a movie now, but heres a photo.
attachment.php

Hope you're all having good flying.
Cheers Lee

New house.jpg

Lee

Another update from Mexico. Still no internet in the house. I have however been busy with the quad. I am working with the local agencies here to do aerial photos for the developers taking pictures of housing projects, hotels and jungle surveying. We will have it ready to go by mid Jan. This could give me some extra RC pocket money, or it could go crazy and make me a lot of money. Lets see.
Hope you're all well. Have a great Christmas and good flying.
Lee

zapster

Hey Lee good to see and hear your settled in.Great shot of your pad too and the thatched roof on the buildings are totally cool !!!
Hope you get good internet soon as i miss your videos that constantly improve.Happy holidays

Lee

Back online guys,
Our kind neighbour gave us his internet password :D. He is only here for two weeks then the house is empty and we can use it as much as we like.
Merry Christmas everyone :D

Lee

I didnt take it by force :D I just threatened to drown him during his kitesurf lesson :D

Tony

Staff member
Hahaha, well I had better see you posting like crazy on here lol. Glad you are back.

Top Bottom