Quad Noob is lost

SIXFOOTER

OK, So I have the quad mostly built. I have most of the electronics figured out, still pondering exactly how I want to do some of the stuff, but not that big a deal. Another day with some quiet time and I'll have it all wired up and set. However, I have never been any kind of a software guy or programmer, so here is where I am starting to get brain freeze.
Got the Arduino mini, got it powered up on the USB and lights on, loaded Blink and that works.
Now, Looking for the software to load in there to run my quad.
I know I need software to run on the PC and a different file for the bird.
I found this
http://code.google.com/p/multiwii/source/browse/tags/version-2.2/MultiWiiConf/MultiWiiConf.pde
Is that the code for the controller? Or the app for the computer?
Anyone got the cliff notes for this?

Thanks
Danny

Karubah

Sorry I can't help you as I haven,t used the Ard, maybe when one of the other blokes gets on they may be able to help you out. Good luck. By the way what quad did you get?

Stambo

My suggestion is get yourself a KK2.
Really noob friendly and once you get it set up and flying, really easy to change settings, no pc required.
Lots of information out there and if you have the gear to flash an arduino I think you will find it can also flash the KK2.
Latest 1.6 firmware is really stable, I fly mine mostly with auto level on and it's still loads of fun.
I am almost ready to turn it off and try a flip.
As soon as my new quad is flying I'll give it a try.

Let us know what quad and what tx you have, makes it easier to help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom