No Time Right Now For Rc Anything

Matt

UNFORTUNATELY I'm working 60 hours a week so I can pay my bills. I have no time right now for my RC Helicopters and am itching badly to fly. Hopefully I'll be back flying soon. Also it is FALL right now so every other day, up here, it is raining. I'll be back soon.

I've been looking around at RC Nitro Buggy's.

murankar

Staff member
Dude been there all year. But I wasn't working 60 hours. I was working 36 at $9 an hour for half of it and follow up with a shload of car issues. Didn't have the money. Next year is the year for me.

I just redid the solar setup to make it more modular. Getting the load bank ready for rapid discharge. Sink should be all set for next year.

Matt

When I would move the aileron stick to the right it would only move a little. When I moved the aileron stick to the left it moved a lot. I took the servo apart to see if there were stripped gears and I can’t figure out how to get it back together. I’ve got 6 servos from my 450 I can replace this one with and the others. I’ve been working too much but trying to get back into this little by little.

Tony

Staff member
There should be 4 gears in the servo and two pins. If you can post a picture of the servo, I can try to help you get it back together.

Did you check the travel menu for each servo and make sure they were at 100% on all of them? If you are running dual aileron servos, one will be on the Aileron port and the other should be on AUX1. Might have a setting out of wack. Just spit-balling here.

Tony

Staff member
Used on ebay is the only place I can think of to get a nitro buggy that cheap....

Matt

What’s a good brand? I only know Losi and team associated. Red cat a good brand? Any others good?

Tony

Staff member
Redcat is an entry brand. You do get what you pay for, but if you take care of it, it should be just fine. Traxxas is another one.

Tony

Staff member
Been a while since I looked into OFNA but back in the day, they were pretty good. Lower than Mugen but still good. Top of the line back then was a Mugen with a Rossi engine, 7 port engine. That buggy would scream!!!

Tony

Staff member
Parts availability is something to look into as well. Hate to say it, but I have to start getting ready for work. Another crappy week out on the road.... ugh...

Matt

Yeah, it’s funny because I would think with all the extra money I’m making with all the overtime I’ve been doing, I’d have money for more heli’s, but that’s not the case

Top Bottom