450 Nitro 450 heli conversions

Buser_Patroli

With the advances in electric technology many are going to ask "Why" so let me answer that right quick "cool factor!"
This thread is dedicated to the "Tinkerers", "Work Shop Engineers", and the rest of us who think out side the box for reasons that escape us!

Slobberdog

protech used to produce a 450 nitro heli a few years ago the PROTECH ZOOM, well more like a decade ago now, don't think I have seen anybody else do it though,

murankar

Staff member
I think align is prototyping a 450 nitro. There was a video of it on here. Will see what happens.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
What vibrations ? :) heli engines are very very well balanced :) .. Or should be . If they have an issue they'll vibrate. I fly all nitros and none has a vibe in it .. None. Normal gyro mount like any electric heli :)

This days are gone. :) even gassers are extremely smooth .. :)

murankar

Staff member
Speaking of gassers that Gaui T10 engine is at a steal. For 6 and change you get the engine, fuel tank, fuel lines, fbl gyro and i think servos. Just the engine is like 2 and change.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Slobberdog

What vibrations ? :) heli engines are very very well balanced :) .. Or should be . If they have an issue they'll vibrate. I fly all nitros and none has a vibe in it .. None. Normal gyro mount like any electric heli :)

This days are gone. :) even gassers are extremely smooth .. :)

Gaba the pro tech zoom which I mentioned was like a vibe generator, and did not do to well, that's what I'm taking my view of for the size,

tech has taken giant leaps forward in the last decade, just think a 450 nitro is still not the best idea, personally 500 I think is prob the smallest they are going to get a good one,

It has to be said if the possibility was good for more companies to do a 450 nitro they would have by now, especially with the larger 360 bladed 450's around.

Top Bottom