Micro Nine Eagles solo pro 125 Help Please.

Marshall

Hi Guys, I just bought myself a new real life indoor sim. (The above).
What I wanted to ask was, well everything really,LOL.
Has anyone got one of these?, What is a tame setup for me (as a newbie)?, and it comes with its own tx but can I bind it to my DX7s?.
I have had a limited search online but cannot find much about them other than a few good reviews, and that it may be a little tougher than an mcpx.
Oh I have found a stockist of parts here in england and the parts are mere pocketmoney so no worries there.
Any help or advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated guys, cheers to all!

Happy ,Safe Flying!

Andy.

Lee

As Jesse said, it will not bind to a Spectrum radio. Only Blade helis will do that. It does seem to be a great heli all the same (never had one) and the radio is programmable with 10 model memory. I think you will enjoy it.
As for the settings, I can only suggest some generic ones.
If the radio had DR/EXPO menu, set them to 70/30%. 70 DR (Dual Rates) reduces the travel limit of the servos and the 30% Expo (exponential) reduces the sensitivity of the right stick (cyclic)
Good luck with the new bird.

xokia

The nine eagles line always seemed extremly twitch to me. I had a solo pro 100D and sold it.
Its no where near on the same level as the blade micro helis as far as stability goes.

murankar

Staff member
Yeah, blade has definitely lock down the market on the micros. Really that's all I know about any micro out there. Good luck.

Top Bottom