NEXRC Weekly Sale

NEXRC

Our weekly sale starts from Thursday - Sunday, every week. Sale items are picked randomly by our staff. I will post link to the ads below by their date and models. Check it out...
Thanks,

7/10 - 7/13 : Blade 3CFX

Last edited:

Lee

Love the MCPX Monster canopy Kevin :thumbsup:
If i still had my MCPX, that would be mine :)

wolfman76

Checking out that monster canopy also! ! Oh crap I pretty much want everything that you have there... just no money for it all I do need a new tail boom since mine shattered the other day

NEXRC

Thanks guys, sorry for the confusion in my 1st post, the link is still there but the sales code was no longer active. Our weekly sales rotate every week and I'll post the date from now on so we can track it better.

Last edited:

EyeStation

You know, with all these hot links that the browser tosses in, I did not even think to click on the MCPX part to see if that was the real deal.
Thanks for setting me straight.

Slobberdog

You know, with all these hot links that the browser tosses in, I did not even think to click on the MCPX part to see if that was the real deal.
Thanks for setting me straight.

No probs Dave it was the big bold writing that made me click it,

wolfman76

thanks tony yeah i just saw that one with 2 pair of blades but they are back ordered???? i would like to order it but cant i have money for it???? any idea when they will be back in stoclk Kevin??? and when they are if we still be able to get the 4th sale price???

NEXRC

Thanks Tony for the links.

Kyle - The MCPX combo should be available next Tuesday, given that my next shipment is on schedule without any unexpected delays. I will post them here as soon as they are ready.

Cheers!

Tony

Staff member
If you can get them, that would be AWESOME!!! The place that I purchased them from is horrible. I wont' mention them here though. But, the kit works like it should even though you will need larger batteries. Speaking of that, I need to look and see if you have mcpx batteries. All 6 of mine have died. I can use them on the stock mcpx, but not on my BL converted one.

So yes, get that kit and I'm sure you will sell a few of them on here.

Top Bottom