reynolds26n

Hi I join rc-help long time ago but failed to introduce my self I am new to this hobby but I have been practing in the simulator for almost 1.5 yrs I am also practing in my blade mcpx and my blade 400 I have crash a couple of time and do my repair myself just looking in youtube and also joining in the forums .. is really a big help for beginner like me .. and more power to tony for putting this site and forums sharing their knowledge ... again very glad to join in rc-help dot com.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for taking the time to say hello, it's great to have you here. Just let us know what we can help with and we will do our best to help out.

:welcome1:

BOKI

Island Breeze; You sure have a nice Helicopters & Airplane also ! Best of Luck Flying them!

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!!! ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!! Glad to have ya Reynolds in my opinion you have joined the friendliest and most helpful rc forum on the net our even the planet as far as i am concerned we all have or opinions and that is mine can't wait to help you out if i can or see your rc endeavors o once again glad to have ya!!!!

Tony

Staff member
If you can afford a Goblin, you can afford a GoPro hahahaha. But if you are like me, you can't afford a GoPro because you couldn't really afford the Goblin hahahahaha.

Top Bottom