long time listener , first time caller.. You guys are great, watched a lot of set up vids here.. Thx to Tony and all the veteran members. I live in a small town in hick billy Oregon. I currently have about five heli's and the same in planes. keep up the great work!

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH and thanks for the compliments. Post up some pictures of your fleet when you get a chance.

:welcome1:

tried to post up a pic of my three main whirly birds. All it said was some text with a couple slashes.. I'm used to a pic or jpeg or img file. whats the dealeo..

Tony

Staff member
If it was the attach code, that is normal. You can click the far left button with two "A" in it to get the WYSIWYG editor. That will show the picture before posting.

KLA

Sorry for joining in late, but welcome to our group. It's a great forum with a ton of great members and a lot of useful info. Oh yeah, and Tony is a pretty good guy too. He has a lot of awesome videos here that are very helpful and informative.

When I first joined I had problems posting pictures also. But Tony got me all straightened out and I'm sure he'll be able to talk you thru it too. Can't wait to see them.

Top Bottom