newbie to this site... but not so much to RC.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Hey all,

i'm glad to be part of this forum (disregard the name, it's only so some old forum buddy's know me). From Massachusetts, USA; i own a few rc good's...mostly old stuff, like a Schluter Superior, but I do have a t-rex 500, which is about (in a very short time) to become a UH-1n helicopter. as in of right now I don't think I need to much assistance at this time... also in the near future I will most likely be selling a few align compatible 500 FB rotor heads (for any who are interested). Thanks in advance, for the warm welcome!

Lee

Look forward to seeing the Huey build. Make sure to post lots of pics.
Welcome.

Karubah

:welcome1: you will find a great mob of blokes on here always helpful and friendly and it will be good to see pics of your build.

idon'tknow!

Look forward to seeing the Huey build. Make sure to post lots of pics.
Welcome.

Thanks lee...should be order the goods next week. I don't know about a lot of photo's but i will take several video's, with a few photo's.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi idonotknow. Glad to see you here.

Thanks, maybe see you around later!

Look forward also to seeing the Huey build, as that's something i'm considering down the track!
welcome aboard

Thanks, I can provide extra detail if it helps at all, might make your build a little easier, if not there's tons of video's out there.
We love scale builds and can't wait to see them. Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Thanks, I can't wait to get the fuselage and try it out.

Welcome to the forum:)

thank you!
:welcome1: you will find a great mob of blokes on here always helpful and friendly and it will be good to see pics of your build.
Lol, thank's, i will try to take photo's, but i have a video camera, so it takes good video's, but terrible photo's... here's proof http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/4/7/4/8/1/0/a5753622-104-front%20view%20with%20canopy.jpg

thanks again all for the warm welcome!

idon'tknow!

Thanks...will be getting it very soon, so stay posted...any special request(s) on pictures or videos?

Top Bottom