Newbie here.

Callum

Hey everyone,
Have just signed up so thought it better to introduce myself as I have a feeling I will be needing a lot of advice.
Totally new to R/C. Have been flying small 3ch coaxial helis but won't count that.

I've been lurking on forums for a few months trying to take in as much as possible and have ordered up a blade mSR and DX6i to get me started. Also considering purchasing Pheonix 4.

Kit arrives tomorrow :joyous: so will see how I get on setting up.

Callum

Karubah

Welcome Callum. If you have any questions this is the forum to get an answer. This is a very addictive hobby as I can attest as I,ve only been doing it for couple of months. Building your first heli is very rewarding and see it in the air on its maiden flight gives you wonderful feeling. Cheers from Aus.

Callum

Thanks to you both.
Must admit I'm incredibly excited, not just for the flying but learning something new and playing with setup, I have a bit of an addiction to anything with settings.

Lee

Welcome Callum from another Scot. Get yourself Phoenix. A lot of us guys are on most nights.
Where in Scotland are ya?
All the best, Lee

Callum

From kilmarnock, ayrshire. See youve jumped ship to sunny spain.
I will do mate, ill order this week.

Tony

Staff member
That heli and Tx is the best purchase you could have made. Welcome to the hobby and the forum!

:welcome1:

Westy

LEGEND
Welcome to the Mad house!

Good on your for joining up. get the Phoenix RC 4 I am on all the time as are heaps of the regulars here !!!!

there is a great section in the Paid Simulator Section on setting up and getting going ... on the sim! ... don't hesitate to ask for help .... there are no stupid question ... only stupid mistakes .... (which commonly occur after not asking the questions they thought were stupid :)

Callum

That heli and Tx is the best purchase you could have made. Welcome to the hobby and the forum!

:welcome1:
Thanks, I'd been reading some of your advice to other members and figured the msr and dxi6 was a safe bet.
Got your settings bookmarked for when it arrives

Callum

pvolcko - thanks!

Westy - Ordered Phoenix 4 this morning, will take a look in the paid sim section. Thanks mate

Top Bottom