newbie from scotland

taizi

hi davie
im a newbie but welcome, hope your not too snowed in up there cos i know uk was hit by abit of snow, and i know your made of tougher stuff than us southern softies lol

the guys on here are really friendly and know there stuff so they will cure your helis ill's

see you on the boards
paul

taizi

lucky this year, thought i'd missed it this time by coming to china but guess what lol, good luck with the heli, hope you have some great flying weather

Tony

Staff member
Here in 2009, xmax eve actually, we had a horrible blizzard. Last year in Feb we had another horrible blizzard. This is not common for Oklahoma. This year, most of the winter has been in the 60's and beautiful. However, our luck has finally ran out. A huge arctic front just moved through last night, our high today is not going to reach 40, even colder tomorrow, and the snow will start in on Sunday. And I get to work all weekend. Yay me lmao. I guess it's time though after all of the nice weather. Last summer was the hottest on record for us here where I live, no surprise the winter was the same. Now, it's taking it's revenge lmao.

taizi

good luck with the weather and stay in the warm tony, dont know if you've seen the news for the far east and europe, but death toll in the east has risen past 260, japan has 3 metre deep snow and massive blizzards and east europe has death toll of 400 plus, in inner mongolia which china borders but about a 1000 miles from where i am, livestock has been dropping dead and poor villages have been hit hard, we had abit of snow and record cold snap of minus 12 but nearly all clear now, whatever we did to mother nature must of been bad as she is truly kicking the worlds ass, hope no one else dies and she forgives us soon especially japan as its been hit really hard this year with everything else thats happened

hang in there guys
paul

Top Bottom